Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rose Colored Glasses by Kelly Rowland





I have to admit, I am obsessed with tinted shades. Especially these rose-colored glasses. Though they do give off a 60's vibe, they are so retro chic. I've always loved green and pink as a color combination, and though they are not complimentary colors, I swear by them - in design, art, and fashion. So naturally I wanted to highlight my crop top with pink undertones.













I bought this crop top from Zara (I recently realized there was a lack of green in my closet and have been hunting through stores with a radar for trendy green pieces), and even though it isn't quite belly-bearing, it has sheer blocks that play off the same skin-peeking feel.

What do you think?

Zara crop top, Zara leather shorts, Aldo shades, Celine bag, Coach watch

1 comment: